Our clinic specialises in dental treatment of patients with dentophobia (dental fear). The Medical Director, Dr Krzysztof Gończowski is a renowned specialist with many years of experience in eliminating fear, stress and pain associated with dental procedures. For over 15 years, he’s been training dentists all over the world in pain-free and atraumatic treatments and has written numerous scientific publications and a handbook on the subject. Patients with dental fear receive efficient and pain-free treatment at our clinic thanks to the use of many modern methods:
- New generation local anaesthetics – articaine
- Computer systems – the WAND STA
- Premedication with carefully selected sedatives
- Inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”)
- IV sedoanalgesia (“narcosis”)
Moreover, our clinic employs three highly-specialised anaesthesiologists with extensive experience in administering anaesthesia to patients with dentophobia and features a fully equipped treatment room where all types of sedation and sedoanalgesia are performed.