What makes us stand out?
MAGANADENT Dental Clinic is a unique company in the medical tourism sector, as it employs 15 experienced and highly-qualified doctors working according to standardised procedures aimed at eliminating pain and fear, which combined with a carefully selected treatment plan, chosen in consultation with the patient (digital smile design), allows us to maximally reduce the duration of the treatment.
- Continuous (24h) assistance provided by an English-speaking clinic representative.
- A team of experienced high-class professionals specialising in a niche area of dentistry who have been working together for over 10 years according to specific standards, which facilitates fast and effective implementation of complex, highly-specialised treatment plans.
- A unique pain-free treatment system: inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), sedoanalgesia performed by anaesthesiologists (“narcosis”), sedatives and computer-controlled local anaesthesia instead of traditional needles.
- MSD (MAGNADENT Smile Design) – digital dental reconstruction and design with an aesthetic analysis.
- A personal approach to treating all patients, i.e.:
- written treatment plans with full cost estimates without any hidden costs, covering the whole course of treatment rather than just the first stage!
- a number of treatment options available, different in terms of quality, aesthetics, durability, duration and price
- taking the patient’s expectations into account while preparing the treatment plan in terms of logistics (treatment duration), aesthetics and functionality
- the attending physician is personally responsible and monitors the results of the treatment
- Highly-specialised complex procedures performed with speed – thanks to synchronised work of 15 specialists all under one roof with 3 of the biggest dental technical laboratories in Kraków at their disposal
- Laboratory work certificates and international implantological patents issued as standard to all patients at the end of the treatment – warranties for prosthetics
- Preparation of complete documentation for the insurance company